Has your hubby ever cried in front of you?

If he has, why? My hubby cried when we was in alaska working. He got to talk to me one time for the whole two months. He broke down when he heard my voice.... The other time was my fault and I still hate myself for it. He said something and I said, "Oh quit F*cking pretending that you love me." I'll never forget the look on his face...

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 6:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes my husband cried (before we were together) we were dating and I told him I thought we should break up.....we didn't.

Then after we were together for a while, we were on a road trip and the song "Don't take the girl" by Tim McGraw came on and he just started crying....I was like, "what's wrong?" he said it just made him sad.

Then when our son was born, he cried. But that's it.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 6:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Yes, my hubby cried when his grandma & uncle died. And he cried a little when our girls born.
    ndphotomom

Answer by ndphotomom at 6:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• He cried when we had a miscarriage a couple years ago. I do believe that is the only time I've ever seen him do it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• yes when i caught his ass fucking around with him ex and i packed all my shit n he cried cuz he thought i'd stay...
    Anonymous

• nope i think he tries to keep it from me. I just remember when i gave birth to our son a few months already, II was just asking for fun if he masturbates. He said sometimes, and I don't know why but I started crying silently. I mean, I understand he saw me give birth and and might be freaked, but it hurt me. It was dark, and his voice sounded so sorry when he realized i was crying and he kept saying he loved me. I've never heard his voice like that, even when he is sorry, so I believe he was crying.
    Anonymous

• Yes, he cries at sappy movies and lots of other things. On one of our first dates. We saw the movie Steel Magnolias. I thought it was sweet. He cries easier than I do sometimes! lol
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• When we had our stillborn daughter and when we found out something was wrong.

When he found out I was pregnant

AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• He did when my mother died this year. He was with our whole family in the hospital room. He loved his MIL very much and it broke his heart along with mine to see my mother die the way she did, and how hurt I felt made my hubby hurt to. There is nothing wrong with a man crying. It's human and normal.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Mine is quite emotional. He cried when we found out I was pregnant and then when I miscarried. He cried during our vows. He tears up during movies. He is sweet.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 6:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I love that some men are so emotional. I hate it when they think they have to be a big man and not show emotions. I think it takes a bigger man to cry over something that makes him sad...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2008