Are there any sippy cups my son can't make a mess with?

I really need to get him drinking out of a sippy cup, but whenever I give him the ones I have, he shakes them until he makes a puddle on the floor.

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 11:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• hahaha! my son used to do the same thing!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• There are some really expensive ones you can get. I think the brand is Advent. But if anything happens to the little rubber thing inside you can't buy replacements at the store. I got one for my daughter it was like $8 for one cup. Can't find a replacement disk for the one that got chewed up in garbage disposal.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I found one at Dollar General, its a no nameer but it is the best cup i have ever bought my girls and ive been thr tons of sippy cups. It is the only no name sippy cup they sell so it should be pretty easy for you to find. Good Luck
    beeandlacismom

Answer by beeandlacismom at 11:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I buy my daughter the tummy tickler juices and then reuse the bottles for her drinks...she LOVES them, they are inexpensive, dishwasher safe and if you lose one it's not a huge loss. They can be bought in packs of 3 at Walmart.
    FOCOMomma

Answer by FOCOMomma at 11:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

•  

My son used Playtex sippy cups and  I had never had a problem like that

tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• if you have a sam's card they have 4 of them (the picture above) for 10 bucks there all expensive but they work :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:09 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I buy the Learning Curve cups...they don't have a separate pluggy thing to wash and they barely leak at all. Target sells them.

Learning Curve™ Disney Toy Story Insulated Sippy Cups (2-Pack)

My daughter has the princess and tinkerbell versions.  

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You know the belly washers you can get at walmart or a gas station. They dont leak and you can change the tops of them and the bottoms kind of mix and match. They work really well for my 17 month old.
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 11:47 AM on Dec. 25, 2010