how to get rid skin tags on the face

there are color brown small bump on the face..any remedy ideas that wolud help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• See a dermatologist.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 11:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Tweezers.
    Anonymous

• I had some in my armpits and one on my leg. I cut them off with cuticle scissors. They bleed a little bit, and it hurts a little. But they do eventually come back for most people.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I had one on my chest that my baby ripped off. it hurt but never grew back. I have one under my arm that I've thought of ripping of myself but I'm to scared. i'm a big baby about pain
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm not real sure about skin tags on your face, but on other areas of the body you can actually just freeze them off with any wart remover product. I use Wartner. I buy it at Walmart. After going to the dermatologist to have this done once, I knew there had to be a cheaper way. I did some research on the internet last summer and found someone who referred me to Wartner. It's a freeze method, you just simply apply it for a few seconds (enough to freeze the skin tag or wart) and viola! I've used it several times on skin tags and it works like a charm. I don't think I would do it on the face though.

You can also just tie a thread around it tightly until it falls off.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• some of it are flat, is there other way aisde from cutting them off?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• If it's flat it's NOT a skin tag! If it's brown, slightly raised but flat, it's more likely a mole. Your best bet is to see the dermatologist to determine what you have and the best way to proceed. If it's just developed recently, you could be dealing with melanoma, a form of skin cancer.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• m-avi sounds like a good idea. Thanks. My hubby has some.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Color cover of some kind. Bronzing lotion or something.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• DERMATOLOGIST!!!! Pleas don't cut them off, you don't know what you are dealing with, and even if it is just a skin tag, it's on your face, don't risk scarring.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 11:37 AM on Dec. 25, 2010