i have two bug bites...each started off huge and 2 days later i can see two distinct puncture marks and they have developed new bumps next to each set of puncture marks. any ideas?

What could that kind of bite be from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Health

• bump

TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Not sure what to tell ya,but in1998 i was outside and a lil bug was on my arm and it bit me and flew away and the spot itched like crazy.To this day i still have the bite mark and u can see it and it stii itches from time to time.
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It's really hard to say what bit you if you didn't see the bug. Does it look like it's getting infected? I had what a believe was a spider bite that ended up getting infected. I had to have it lanced and drained, and I had to take antibiotics. If it's not better soon you should probably let a doctor see it.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It's likely a spider bite. Wash it well and keep an eye on the bumps. Seriously. Put Polysporin on the bumps and do not ignore. So I'm assuming the swelling is down. If you see red lines going up the area, go to the doc asap. If more bumps surface it could be staph.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I suggest going to the doctor to have it check. We have many people through our emergency room with what they think are "spider bites". Which it could be if you live in an area that still has active spiders. However, there is a chance it could be an infection caused by Methicillin Resistant Staphlococcus aureus (MRSA). It resembles a spider bite. It is best treated when caught early. GL
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 12:05 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Ah not sure,. Have it checked out!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• if it's not going away i would see your DR ... more than likely just a bite... but
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My first thought was spider bites
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2010