Do you believe that a split second decision could change everything?

Like have you ever left the house late and missed getting in an accident? Or left early and just missed it? Today I was supposed to go take care of somethings but for some reason I woke up so exhausted even though I slept in. I was getting ready to take a bus somewhere but I laid next to SO and he let me fall asleep. Told me to wait, I should just rest. I later found out that the bus I was supposed to be on was robbed at gunpoint by 5 males. I can't help but wonder what if.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, it absolutely can..especially in the way you described (accident). How wonderful that your SO made you rest more.....glad you missed all of that.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I believe it.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I believe even minor decisions can have major consequences. And you were very blessed not to be on that bus. Good for you!!! :)
    MouseofBearClan

Answer by MouseofBearClan at 11:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• oh wow!! so glad that didnt happen to you!! :)

but ya i do believe those lil decisions can have great impact!! kinda scary!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i believe everything happens for a reason !!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No I just believe if I'm not ready to do something that my own decision is the one that is right.
    Anonymous

• I've seen how one simple decision has completely changed my life. I absolutely believe it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• One time at work a co-worker asked me to clock in early and finish up her work so she could leave early. I told her no. She got in an accident and almost died on the way home. If I would have agreed and had she left earlier maybe she wouldn't have been in an accident? I don't know.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You should see that movie Sliding Doors, with Gwenith Paltrow. (sp? sorry)  It is an entire movie just based on that theory... one little thing, like missing the elevator, or the train, can change everything.

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:14 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, I agree and I'm so glad you're ok!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 23, 2010