Bangs or no bangs???

Haven't had bangs for YEARS...thought the slight change in appearance would be kind of fun...BUT...I am also trying to grow my hair out and am afraid that I will want to grow my bangs out again and by doing so would make me cut my hair later on so it would all be the same length again....HMMMMMM...WWYD?

And BTW...DH HATES it when I cut my hair because I tend to chop it all off. Had it past my shoulderblades and then came home with it so short I could spike it. LOL. Loved it! But he didn't feel the same...prefers it long...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm trying to let my hair grow out too. Haven't cut it for over a year and the ends were getting dry feeling. Had to cut off an inch or so so it would feel softer. Didn't want to do it but had to. DON'T do the bangs, you'll get sick of them and wish you never did it.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Bangs gave me pimples on my forehead
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Don't cut the bangs, you'll just grow them out. Bangs are stylish but on a daily basis, I think they are a pain in the butt to maintain. JMO.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No bangs
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I did bangs not long ago and I liked it for about a day. Now I have side bangs and i love them.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I had bangs once when I was younger and I hated them! I couldn't wait for them to grow out and haven't gotten bangs since.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• if your not sure than just try side bangs first.
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 12:10 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I was in the exact same boat a few weeks ago. Was torn for the same reasons and my husband was not a fan of bangs. But I thought what the heck, they'll grow back and decided to go for it! I have had so many compliments on them, glad I went for the change. Just make sure you go to someone who knows what their doing - you dont want the straight across, way too short look. But side swept is a safe change that you can blend in or grow out easily.
    1NikkiPikki

Answer by 1NikkiPikki at 12:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I use to keep my hair with bangs and my hair was long and straight. About a year ago, I decided to be different. So, I let my bangs grow out to the point where they are side swept. As for the rest of my hair, I had some layers put in and my hair is now shoulder length. I can't stand my hair short. When I was little, my mother cut my hair so short that I looked like a boy. That did something to me, and my hair will never be above my shoulders.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:39 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Bangs!!
    Annette_Mtz10

Answer by Annette_Mtz10 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2010