Ever just want to cry....and you can't quite pinpoint why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Health

• Yep and it is worse since I got pregnant
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes. I think we all have that from time to time, but if it's a common thing for you, it's a sign of depression.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes and I do on a regular basis. at least once a month I just sit and cry for about 15 minutes, for no reason whatsoever. Just makes you feel better
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• it's call the change of life
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:10 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, and it was depression.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• The last time I did that was when I ran out of my antidepressants before seeing my doctor for a refill. I only went about a week without them, but I cried constantly without notice and without reason. It actually pissed me off. Then my doctor said that even missing my meds one day can trigger my depression and make my moods go haywire. So I haven't done that again and I am glad I am on medication to help with it. That was about a month ago. It is a sign of depression and I would talk to your doctor about it.

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:10 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yep I do all the time, I have depression though.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, a lot of the time and I did a bit ago and feel a bit better. I also have pms right now, am a moon child under a full eclipse, and have bad seasonal depression. Cry if it feels better and helps. I've been stressed from the holiday hustle and bustle too.
    Lyndy996

Answer by Lyndy996 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes some times
    A11

Answer by A11 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, just this afternoon.....and I have been through "the change"...years ago. I think it just means something in your life at the moment is bothering you even if you do not realize it.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2010