My DH says that I don't initiate the sex enough....

but when I have in the past I have been shut down because he is busy playing a damn video game or something stupid like that. So...NO...I don't feel that I should try to get something started only to be made a fool of and feel as though I am a disgusting leper because he is playing Modern Warfare or something equally as lame. Do I give it another try? We have been together 14+ years and the sex life is great, he just thinks that I take no interest in starting the fun anymore. Am I wrong to not want to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I hope you told him exactly what you just said. He needs to realize that he needs to Carpe Diem (sp?)....seize the day! lol If it's offered you take up on the offer! lol
    If I try and get shut down, then I don't try again. If he waits to take it, then I will refuse. Likewise, if he wants to then i'll drop what I'm doing (facebook...lol) and have some fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Tell him its because he has 'let himself go' and he should dress sexy for you, fix himself up more often, take you out on a date once in awhile ( or more often),............................... do the switch-a-roo on him , jut like men sometimes do to women,LOL.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 12:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My husband has been saying tat for 16 Years-LOL! I don't blame you for not initiating anything to him; he should be Running to the bedroom when you have told him to Come On! tell him what you said hear- he'll Get It...........

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Tell him why you don't. Then show him how to pause his game if it matters that much to him. My husband LOVES video games but has never refused me over one. The most he has done, even when he's in the middle of something on one, is pause it and go back to it afterward.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• WHAT IS IT WITH YOU WOMEN AND YOUR HUSBANDS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES?!?!?!?!? REALLY? AREN'T THEY GROWN ASS ADULTS??? IF MY HUSBAND PLAYED VIDEO GAMES AS MUCH AS SOME OF THE HUSBANDS ON HERE, I WOULD THROW THAT DAMN THING OUT THE DOOR AND RUN IT OVER WITH MY TRUCK! LOL!

sorry about the caps, but wtf???
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2010