If you told your husband right now, no matter what he was doing... adult content

that you wanted to have sex would he drop whatever he was doing and go for it? My husband has never refused sex....ever! Makes me feel bad for refusing it often lmao.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• not always.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• right now hes asleep and even though he has to be up at 5:30, he would be all over it.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't have time to finish my sentence!
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 12:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes he would.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Right now, he'd probably be up for it, even though he's napping off a head ache. The only time he ever refuses sex is when his back hurts THAT bad. He has an awful injury that can't be repaired, and he has some days that are so bad he's vomiting. Otherwise, he's ALWAYS up for sex! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:49 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• my husband would be all over it in seconds if i even just give him a kiss he thinks we are going to get it on.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• no = ( it would be grate if he would!!!!
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• not right now.. we havent been able to have sex in like 6/7 months... (i was on bed rest with my pregnancy) and then of course the waiting period after our son was born for the doc to say ok ... i have tried though this week and he wont go for it.. he has to have the DOCS ok.. bummer for me though because i want it bad.. lol i think most of my dreams consist of me getting a little action
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• He would be ripping off his clothes before I could finish the sentence... I married a horny devil :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• um...hell yes. even just give him a kiss he thinks we are going to get it on.
    sunflower1986

Answer by sunflower1986 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2010