just found out.

hello again ladies. alright me and my hubby have been together 3 years now and have an amazing son. he is my first but i wasnt his first. i got with him when i was 16 years old and we had a son when i was 18 and were married right after that. here i am almost 20 years old and completely confussed what to do. i might be pregnant again which doesnt bother me what bothers me is my hubby is being a complete jerk to me. he is obsessed with video games. its to the point where its only me with our son and its breaking my heart. he doesnt want to have sex with me no matter what i say or do.. and now... i found some other girls pictures appearing on his phone... she looks like me from b4 i got pregnant in the first place.... i confronted her and she freaked out she had no idea of me or my son. she said that he told her he was single and had no kids and lived by himself.. i have no one to talk to if i talk to my mother she will be judgemental and i dont like talking to my friends about it b/c then everyone and their dog knows.. im so scared please help me... i dont know what to do.

Meghan6391

Asked by Meghan6391 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Baby girl kick his ass to the curb and take care of you and your son and possibly pregnancy. You deserve better than that.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You either put up with his cheating or get out.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i dont know how.. he has threatened to take my son from me.. and i dont want my son to grow up with out a father... im so scared
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Have you talked to him? Is this other girl going to break it off with him now that she knows? I'd be scared too. Sounds like you need to hide the controllers and tell him you need to talk about this. Good Luck!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I think that the first thing you need to do is confront him in a manner that will not cause an immediate fight. Just try to ask some questions and see what his reaction is. From there you can decide how to proceed.
    The video games are a tragedy these days and many young family men are completely addicted to them, but refuse to admit it. I know that my husband is sometimes VERY involved in his games and it sickens and infuriates me. You need to be able to tell him how you feel and how it negatively affects you and your son and the dynamics of your family.
    As for the cheating...if that is truly the case...you do not deserve that AT ALL and it should not be tolerated. Whether it be a temporary separation or you do decide to call it quits, he needs to know the severity of the situation and be made aware that you WILL NOT tolerate it and it is inexcuseable and disgusting,
    I wish you all the best!
    FOCOMomma

Answer by FOCOMomma at 1:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Honey he cant take your son away from you with out proving with out a shadow of a doubt that you are an unfit mother. If he deserts you and the baby then he wasnt a real man anyway. I know you are scared. I would be too. I am praying for you.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• when i found the pics i confronted her via text.. she hasnt talked to him since and apologized to me for everything and called and fussed him out at 630 am when i texted her. and he was shocked i found out. we have the same phone and it was going off so i picked it up (when i say the same it looks identical) he started wanting to hold me and calm me but i was so pissed i wanted to kill him.. i was crying which is a big no no for me to let a man see me cry. i was destroyed he promised he wont do it again... but how can i trust that
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Well, it looks like he would rather be with another woman, due to the pictures you found on his phone. When he is there, it appears that he ignores you and your son and puts himself in front of a video game to avoid the both of you. I would have to tell him to get out, you and your son don't need that. You'd be better off by yourself. I wish you luck.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• honestly if it was me I couldnt trust him ever again.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Being a young single mom is healthier than being in a bad relationship. You have the world at your feet even if you have two kids on your own. You can make something wonderful of yourself! People get scared and make really bad decisions sometimes. You have to confront your hubby. As hard as it maybe to hear, try to be calm and confident. If he cheated you have choices that only you can make. My thoughts are with you and your family during this time. If it was me (and it was) I would pack his shit in the car and drive his sorry cheating ass to his mothers. With a smile on my face and nothing but kind words, I would let him know that if he is gonna act like a spoiled selfish brat, his mother can take of him. But I'm kind of a bitch like that. I did have to do it on my own for 5 years. Now I'm married to a wonderful man that loves my DS from previous relationship like his own.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 1:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2010