Are you ready for Christmas?

I'm still wrapping my daughter's presents. We went to my Aunt's house on Saturday to celebrate with my sister who lives in NY and my parents and brother who now live in FL. Then today, I went to my sister's house about 30 minutes from me and we had a nice dinner and exchanged gifts...just her family (her husband and 2 kids, and mother in law(she's a lovely lady)) and then my family (daughter and husband). We had a great time. Friday, we will open one present each, and then it's on for Saturday!! YAY!! Saturday evening we will go to my in-laws for dinner and to exchange gifts there and have dinner. We get to have 4 Christmases!! How Exciting! I love this time of year!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• Im still getting ready.
    sunflower1986

Answer by sunflower1986 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Im still getting ready, but we will have to Christmas's this year.
    beeandlacismom

Answer by beeandlacismom at 3:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• ** i meant 2 Christmas's
    beeandlacismom

Answer by beeandlacismom at 3:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes!
    ladams75

Answer by ladams75 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2010