Oh No triplets!!

We found out at 7 weeks through u/s we are having twins. The pregnancy was a surprise we didn't want anymore, because we already have 5. I was on BC and still got pregnant. Today I went in and had another U/S and there is a baby behind one of the twins. My husband did not go with me to the doctors, he had to work. He was uset about the twins, how now do I tell him about the triplets??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well you just have to tell him honey they couldnt see it at 7weeks but theres 3 not 2 lol. Congrats and i wish you the best of luck as your going to need it.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• well you just gonna have to tell him.He will find out eventually. I am praying for you.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Now ya got a heck of a Christmas gift for him don't you?

You could try to get him to laugh.... "Honey I was thinking,,,,What if we name the babies Huey, Duey, and Louie?" See how long it is before he catches on.

Anyway, congratulations! Good luck with DH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Hand him three drinks and when he is finished tell him the good news??? What an exciting Christmas gift! I hope things go well for you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• They do have that commercial on TV where she says - and look honey - I saved the card (whatever one it is for - lol) for the big stuff - opens the door to show 3 cribs and 3 car seats :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• The thing is he was really upset about the pregnancy and when we found out it was twins it was worse!! I am terrified!! I'm afraid he will leave me with 8 kids!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• He may be upset but if he TRULY loves you he wont go anywhere.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It was almost exactly 6 years ago that we found out about our surprise triplets. This is just the beginning of alot of surprises. There is never a dull moment in our house with teens and kindergartners. Good luck
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 1:09 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Wow. The odds of naturally conceiving triplets is about 1 in 8,000. So I'd say these babies were meant to be!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• What kind of man leaves his pregnant wife? If he does that he's a loser.

Give him 3 little onsies that say "If you think I'm cute you should see my triplet" and give them to him.

Try to be understanding of his concern but make sure he understands that you are scared to and you need his support!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2010