What quality in a man is the most important for a marriage to last?

I believe a man has to be trustworthy above all else. What in your opinion, is the one quality a man must have to be a damn good husband that you want to be married to forever and never let go? For those of you who are not married, if a man asked you to marry him tomorrow, what one quality would he have to have to make you want to say yes?

1bizzymommy

Asked by 1bizzymommy at 1:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• A commitment to forever - unwilling to quit, to even entertain the idea of giving up every time it gets tough - because it DOES get tough. I think there are a ton more and the "must haves" will be different for everyone, more than likely :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:07 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Sometimes though, the problem does not lie with the man. No matter what you think, YOU too can change your feelings in an instant. I was happily married for 16 years, never dreamed I wouldn't be married forever.. then one day, Boom, I was a totally different person, with totally different feelings. I wanted out of the marriage, not him.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I don't think it boils down to ONE quality...I think you need to like his OVERALL character.
    valos3942

Answer by valos3942 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010