????

To long to write in the question box.

How many of you have had a VBAC 1yr after a c-sec? Or what do you think about it?

I am 30wks pregnant. I had my 10m old daughter on dec 26 2007. I would love to have this baby vaginally but they say it is to risky. I was wondering if anyone has done it and how it went.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if they are saying it's risky then i wouldn't do it. It isn't a lot of time to heal. That was my problem, I had them close and it wasn't an option. There were other things going on too but one reason was that they were so close...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I was 18 months post c-section when I had a v-bac w/ no problems
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• It depends seriously on the type of incision and how well it healed etc each mother is different GL!!
    jmdelan2

Answer by jmdelan2 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• You need to research and tell you doctor what you find and how you feel. They are supposed to listen to you and take your wishes into account too.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2008