Way over my head!! adult content

I went to a party last night, and got plastered. I got so drunk I don't remember how or who took me home. (Don't worry I didn't drive drunk) However when I went to go to the bathroom this morning I was hurting like something was up there. I can,t believe what came out of me it was the cap to a beer bottle. I am so ashamed and don't want to leave the house, because I don't know what I've done. Has anything weird every happened to you when you were drunk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• Wow... Really Wow!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Wow, I am sorry that this has happened. I really hope this can be a funny story in the future and not something horrible. My husband and I dont drink anymore because of crazy nights. My hubby made a huge mistake mixing beer and prescription pills and could have died. He claims he didnt know he wasnt supposed to drink on his anxiety meds. DUMBASS! I have many falling down stories but no blackouts thank goodness. Use this as a starting fresh point and re-think the drink. GL
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 1:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Wow, that's heavy.
    Do you have any friends that where with you on this party, whom you could ask what was going on?
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I did ask my best friend but she was as drunk as I was and doesn't remember either. Only nothing came out of her croch.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I can imagine what happened but would rather not say...at least on this post! I am sorry to hear that. Have you thought about going to the doctor to get checked out? Someone might have done something pretty bad to you.
    1bizzymommy

Answer by 1bizzymommy at 1:39 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Whoa! Umm, yeah, what the previous posters said. But you may want to get an STI test done, at least every six months for a good while.
    You need to rethink the drink.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• sidesplittinglaughterWhat else is up there?

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Nothing like that, no. I only drink like 2 times a yr. One is on new years of course with a babysitter and the other is on my birthday which happens to be the 4th of July. Also with a babysitter. But I am never drunk enough to not remember.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 12:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• surprisedOUCH!

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010