Do you think or question a person's intelligence/stupidity?

Asking the 'questions' the way they have been coming on here, 20 minutes, 14 mins., 11 mins., 9 mins., 8 mins., 5mins., 4 mins., each question pretty much is representing a minute or 2 and most are coming in from every which direction. Not that they are all happening at once but it seems they are.

so...what is the purpose of most of these indiscriminate questions of lately? What is the purpose of these you are asking?
Why do people want to know what kind of socks you wear, what time you do this or that, how you are, what do you feel most insecure about your s/o?

Alot of nonsense

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The only time i question a person's intelligence on here, is if they write like a 5 year old. Otherwise, i don't have nearly enough info about them to make that judgement call.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I must be stupid. I didn't understand the question.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Most moms want to get there "to do" list done. Everyone is a little CRAZY for Credits. ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I just do not understand how this would have anything to do with their intelligence. I just see it is someone trying to fill their answers quota.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:47 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• To each his own. I'd bet some moms are curious, others are trying to get points, and maybe others are just bored. I've never questioned someone's intelligence by the questions they ask, unless they are really poorly written and I can't understand what they are asking. Even then I just move on.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:32 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My guess is people are trying to finish their "to do list".

I find it annoying too sometimes, but then I log off and don't give it anymore thought.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Maybe a bunch of newbies trying to get points or a bunch of people ready to level up.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I also don't understand the intelligence thing. I agree it's just people trying to fill their quota.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It's the points. They're trrying to get points in order to increase their level on answers so that they can get more "features" such as the ability to post anonymously, or recategorize a question etc. The answers section is generally one big game and less of a section to gather information, all thanks to the point system.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Because they want points.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 23, 2010