What do u do when ur really thirsty with nothing to drink?

I mean absolutely nothing to drink, tap water here is contaminated, and makes me sick, im 13 weeks prego.

SydneysMommy85

Asked by SydneysMommy85 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• Can't you go the gas station and get a bottled water? Everyone needs at least water to survive.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Contaminated with what? Go to the store and buy something. Our walmart is open 24 hours a day. We have gas stations, I love a giant vessel of refreshment on occaision.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Not much you can do is there? I'd go to the store and if I couldn't do that either I guess I'd swallow my spit. What are your options?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Walk to the store and grab a water bottle.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If I couldn't go to the store I would get water from fruits or vegetables.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Maybe make some coffee. The heat should kill any bacteria in the water.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• In many areas with contaminated water you can get free bottled water from the health and wellness centers. The human body is not to go without water. . . for me there is always water. . . I have a bad reaction to the city water where I am, but I have a great filtration pitcher and drink water like it is going out of style! GL. . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• the water issue, 35 cities were tested, and 31 came back positive with hexavalent chromium in it. and my city is on the list of positive cities. unfortunately I don't have a car. No coffee maker, and right now, no money for a bottled water. and i live in a bad neighborhood, so hubby would be walking if we had the money for it right this second. am I screwed or what? Hubby is making koolaid, and I'm hoping that it doesn't make me sick.
    SydneysMommy85

Comment by SydneysMommy85 (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My best suggestion is go to the store, and next time not let your supply of liquids run out. I'd rather run out of food than liquids any day.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:07 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• good luck .. i hope it dont make you sick either!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 2:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2010