Piercing is swollen!! adult content

I had my clitorus pierced Monday. It was my christmas present from my BF. Only it is really swollen and hurts, bleeding. I don't want to take it out because I'm afraid the hole will close and it hurt just to get pierced I don't want to do that again, but my BF really wanted me to have one. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Health

• Keep the area clean. Take a bath, not a shower.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• After I got my clit pierced I got Hibiclens from a pharmacy. Mix a little bit with some warm water and put that on it. Call the place that pierced it and ask them what to do, I'm sure they have seen it before and can give you some good advice.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• AHHHHHHHH! Damn I'm hurting for you. You can use the same cleaning solution they use for when you first get your ears pierced. Keep it clean. The swelling is normal for a day or two, but not much longer. Remember to wipe from front to back.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 1:39 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• keep it clean and if you have witch hazel use that on it to help it heal and keep clean. Salt water works wonders too! when taking a shower or a bath make sure you rinse super well so that no oil and or soap residue remains. GL and remember to gentle turn it if you can
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It sounds like a lot of pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I would call the person who pierced it. They would know best.
    SimplySybil

Answer by SimplySybil at 8:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Keep the area clean. I'd call the person who did it to make sure. Did they give you a paper on how to take care of it afterwards?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• call the piercer... see a dR and tell your BF it's not really worth it...
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2010