What is the best way to make money fast?

I have sold everthing I have to sell on EBAY. I am open to all jobs and home businesses But, I don't have time or money to invest. I need some money coming in immediately. I am open to any and all suggestion. All I ask is that you be nice.

amydh

Asked by amydh at 6:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• the only thing i can think of it bartending or waitressing - yoou get tips immediately. any other job could be weeks to get the first check. and witress jobs are everywhere. good luck!!
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 5:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Wow thats a hard one..Alot of these businesses you have to buy a kit and etc..and lots of wahj are scams..I hope you find something fast.. I do passion parties that brings in my income but like i said there's that kit to buy..

Good Luck

www.allforromance.com

yazmink

Answer by yazmink at 6:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I'm not meaning to be rude or anything, but I really wouldn't post that you are that desperate for money... it might bring in some real scams. You have to be careful about joining something with the hopes of bringing in quick money. Nothing much does, short of winning the lottery or robbing a bank. If you are wanting to start a legit home business, it takes time and effort. You have to be willing to do some careful planning. I think this will help you.. www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com or visit www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com. If you have any other questions, let me know.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• "I don't have time or money to invest" I can understand not having the money to invest, but if you don't have time to invest I'm not sure how we can help. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to understand. I'm assuming you know that work takes time, so I'm not sure what you mean. I can find you a job with the security of a paycheck. You don't invest when you get a job, you usually only in vest in MLM and home businesses. Please tell me more about the time issue.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• If you don't have any time to invest especially then how do you manage to make money? If you don't have the time then how would you be able to do it? There is no real thing out there that is going to make you rich quick! Alot of times we have learning curves before we really start making money because we need the skills.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I work from home for free. Check out my website for tips and guides on how to make money from home. Good Luck in your search!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• OK, you asked so, as my name says - Avon is calling you! LOL. If you have lots of friends and neighbors and even co-workers that you can pass on an Avon brochure, then you can make extra money. I strongly advice going to a local Rep instead of going to Avon.com because you will have someone close to you who has time to train you and support you and who wants you to succeed. If you go directly to Avon, a district manager will appoint you and no Rep will get credit plus DM's are so busy! Look for a local rep. You only spend $10 to sign up and don't need to buy inventory. There is no contract that binds you to keep selling or to sell a minimum - nothing.

I cannot sign you up so - I'm only telling you because I believe in it - check out the link I have to the interview of our CEO Andrea Jung and see what you think.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 10:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Hmmm...well this one could be a toughie, but maybe this is something youshould look into www.workathomeunited.com/NKirby.
    Also you can become a Cha Cha guide, it is free, but the cash doesn't exactly starting flowing in by the hundreds. It may help myou get by a little though.
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I do surveys online. It's not like a get rich scheme but I make about $1000 a month.  You get $3 to join and you can get paid via Paypal any day you choose, every day if you want to. http://squishycashget.tk/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I would love to help you make money fast if you are willing to work fast! If so pm me for more info on my business from home. Thanks!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 7:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008