Merry Christmas to meee!!!

My Sister is staying with us because her fiance kicked her out, because she was cheating on him.

Today, I came home early from work because we had our christmas party. I found them in my bed. My husband actually said to to try and excuse himself. "Honey I was asleep and it was dark in the room and i thought it was you" Now I'm homeless at McDonalds trying to figure out where I'm going to sleep tonight. What should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• go to your moms
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• just to clarify....you found your sister and dh in bed together sleeping or doing to holiday bop? If it's the latter then I don't care HOW dark it was, dh is playing you.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:54 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i would go back home and kick their sorry asses out of the house!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Ummm, THEY were doing something wrong and YOU are the one homeless? Oh Hell NO!! You march your tiny hiny back there and tell the sleez bag and Miss Thang to get their shit and git. Uh uh. No way! HELLZ BELLZ would be ringing if that were MY DH and sister! Not to mention heads would be rolling. Your sister needs to fuck around wit someone else and DH well, there are no words....BOTH of THEM need to LEAVE YOUR HOUSE hunny! NOT YOU! Make sure DH don't have keys to your house, car....NUTHIN! I am SO sorry you are going through this right now! But YOU need to go home and kick their asses out into the furthest snowbank and they better pray they can run faster than your car can drive! GL Baby!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Oh HELLLLL no, I would go home and kick their asses, THEN kick them out of the house.
    FOCOMomma

Answer by FOCOMomma at 2:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Go to her fiances LOL

No, really, if you can't find a hotel, find a friend's or family member's house to stay at, worst case scenario find a women's shelter in your area or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Go get your house back! Make them stay somewhere else. I'm sorry this happened to you.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 2:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• F**K HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HOME PACK HIS SHIT!!!!!!!

THROW HIM OUT !!!!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Seriously?! He's totally playing you. Go back home and take care of your children and kick his ass out. He and your sister can go rent a motel room. He's not worth it.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I do not know what to say, I am so sorry. OMG!!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2010