Cravings?

What is your weirdest craving?
Or the weirdest thing you ever ate?
I just had mac-n-cheese with bbq sauce on top....ooh sooo good.

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 6:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• EEWW!! LOL... I never had weird cravings. But my MIL liked to eat pickles with pringles like sandwiches..she still does it today

Anonymous

• I love drinking pickle juice out of the jar!!!! MMM... it's making my mouth water!!! LOL
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I love pickles too my SO buys me a half gallon of hamburger dill pickles every week and they are gone by the end of the week. I get sick if i drink the juice. Man your making me want some.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• LOL
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Well no kidding... ever since my 9 year old was born, I hated ketchup; I would literally each french fries with ranch dressing or barbecue sauce. But now I love it... not weird but odd for me!

With my son all i wanted was hot wings and meat, same for this one, or anything sour, like pepper rings yummy yum!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I'm 15 weeks, I really don't think I've had any cravings. At least nothing like "Go out and get me this NOW!" lol. Once we were going grocery shopping and I told him on the way home I wanted taco bell. lol. That's it so far.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I used to crave the styrofoam popcorn packing stuff my mom sent breakables in a box with...I'd chew ti up and spit it out. then munch on ice cubes...snif fingernail polish remover...I was pregnant...never did it with my other 3 pregnancies...but I ate a whole cheesecake
    Momchipomkids

Answer by Momchipomkids at 10:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• i have spending issuses so if i think we dont need it we dont buy it, so i learned the hard way to listen to your cravings
    last month one day i wanted fried chicken from kfc, but i thought no its not healthy and ill just make something at home, a few days later i was really pissy about everything, and my husband was so worried he kept asking what was wrong and i finally broke down in our kitchen and cryed like a baby because all i wanted that week was kfc...
    sadly i did the same thing for BK oniion ring the month before but the kfc thing was the worst
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 12:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Ok, the 2 weirdest cravings I ever had was Funions with 3 Musketeers, I had to eat them at the same time. One night I had a craving for this and I drove 30 minutes one way to get it. Then the other weird thing I thought smelled soooooo good, but never ate was dry dog food. My SO came home with a new bag of dog food, ripped it open and I thought "Wow, I could put that in a bowl and just eat it up" I thought it smelled like mashed potatoes and gravy. After having my DD I can't STAND the smell of that dog food now. I make my SO buy a different brand. And, almost four years later, I haven't eaten Funions or 3 Musketeers since.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2008