Who do you miss these days?

I miss a friends I met here on CM. She hasn't been very stable the last couple of weeks. Emotionally and physically. Now she deleted her account and regular eMail account and wrote me a last good-bye eMail. It's all too much for her and it's sad.
Luckily I still know a way or two to reach her. (Left a message yesterday.) But I want to give her some time and space. There's nothing worse than suffocating each other in a realtionship, but it sure is tough. I think of her a lot and hope she'll be okay. If I had the financial means, I would have taken a plane already. You better believe it. lol
Who do you miss these days?

P.S. You're welcome to PM me if you think you know the person I;m talking about. She had a long friends list on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I miss someone I hardly knew. The baby that was miscarried 3 years ago. Don't know if it was a boy or girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My mom who passed away, it is really hard around the Holidays.
    CAPONES

Answer by CAPONES at 2:47 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I really miss my mom. She passed away when I was 14 and I think about her everyday. My daughter the other day pointed at a picture and told me grandma is in heaven (I have never told her that) and I instantly stated crying. It is so sad to know that my children will never get to meet her and will never get to share the memories with her that they should have. I keep pictures around and do tell my girls that, that is their grandma. When it comes to your situation, I would try to get in touch with her. There must have been a reason why she felt she had to delete her account and she probably needs a friend even if she didn't say those words. Sounds like you were close and I hope you are able to get in contact with her.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Got enough and an a dress to send some fancy soap and a book. Best thing anyone ever did when I was depressed. The behavior you describe worries me though. The cutting all ties seems like a move to proceed suicide to me. Then again I tend to be very negative and am fighting a depressive phase myself right now.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 3:21 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Hope is is ok.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have friends that I miss from my ship (former Navy) that I can't find anywhere online.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:27 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i miss my mommy...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:17 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Bump for later.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• * My Grand ma that i lost 3 weeks ago ..still hearin her voice in my mind and laughin abt her sweet jokes ..wish she still here with me enjoyin an other year 2011
    * my HB he's at home and me on feild akhffffffff wish im in his tender arms right now
    * my friends that i used to work with and hung out with , thery'r all dispatched all around world now :'(
    * My niece ''Mary'' that i love her sooooooooooo much
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:13 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• my grandmother
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2010