sometimes

When ppl post mean comments i wish i could call them and ask them how does it feel to make someone sad or hurt about saying something unneccessary when she is down and you just mad it worse!

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 5:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yeah, I know what you mean. I nearly left CM because of these jerks. But I gave another thought and I am still here because I love CM and there are so many nice people here as well. What you can do, report their answer abusive or vote it down. And do not listen to them. We can't make those people disappear from this site but we can make them disappear from our life. Just don't listen to them. They want attention because this is their only happiness. I feel more sorry for them now than angry. And wish they will get a good night sex mhaw:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 5:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• There are time I want to make a nasty comment to those individuals, but then I realized that they don't realize that they are mean and nasty. Which is even more sad. I just began to ignore those people and realize that they have issues and can't help themselves.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:27 AM on Dec. 23, 2010