what happens when you die?

What do you believe will happen when you die? And I know many will say: "Go to Heaven"....what IS Heaven to you exactly??? What do you believe it will be like?

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 6:24 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in reincarnation and ghosts and these kinda things. Heaven is more a waiting room for me while we are waiting to come back and born once more. I believe in Karma and helping people all the way along. So if someone is really good and has clean karma like the fresh laundry they still come back to help the others.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 6:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I believe we reincarnate.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If you believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for all our sins, then rose again, you will be saved to live in Heaven for eternity with God, His Son, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. You will not be saved from the trials and tribulations of this Earth, but all your sins are washed by
    the Blood that Jesus shed. In other words, life here is still gonna be rough, but with faith in God, He will help us through the bad times. Our time on Earth is just a blink of an eye to God, and eternity is forever. I choose Jesus.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 6:47 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• To add to my answer, Heaven will be like nothing we can even imagine. It will be so glorious and wonderful that we'll always be happy, and praising God. There will be no more sorrow, we'll know everyone as our brother's and sister's, no pain and LOVE. I'm hopeful that when I get to Heaven all my earthly questions will be answered. I'm a very curious person and have a TON of questions to ask Jesus.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 6:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I believe that our spirits, that energy that makes you -"you", leaves your body & you are reunited w/ your loved ones who passed before you. I believe Heaven is a beautiful eutopia, where there is no pain, no suffering. I'd like to also think there are no class systems in Heaven, so that you may spend the day sharing ideas with a past president, or philospher. That you may sit & enjoy a jam session w/ Jimmie Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, etc. I also believe that we are asked to help watch over the loved ones we leave behind. That's my idea of Heaven.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:54 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I believe we reincarnate

Armonia

Answer by Armonia at 6:54 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I dont think it will be like anyone imagines. I`m interested to see what it will be like. Not that I`m in a hurry to leave this world but it gets pretty depressing when I see the way people hurt each other. There has got to be something better than this.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'll stop breathing and my body will start to rot. That's all I know. Besides that ... surprise me. We'll see.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 7:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• That's the big huge question one doesn't know now do we?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I think all your ??? are answered
    cris1961

Answer by cris1961 at 7:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2010