could there be a reason for someone to misscarry there baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hugsI am sure't there are many reasons to miscarry while I don't know my reason why I did so 10 years ago at the age of 3 months. If you have I am truly sorry for your loss you have a huge hug from me. It's a very difficult /emtional time.

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• There is always a reason for a miscarriage. We just don't always know what that reasin is. I have 2 angel babies. Although I don't know the medical reason for my miscarriages, other "reasons" became clear later on in my life. My 1st angel baby was after my 2 DDs. Shortly after my MC, I got divorced. Maybe it wasn't meant for me to be a single mommy of 3. 2 was hard enough. Ex & I got back together after I thought he'd grown up. LOL, found out NOT. But, I had another MC. As devistating as it was, 2 yrs later it turned out I was to gain custody of my twin nephews. If I'd had 3 kids, I would not have had room to take on 2 new kids without having to buy a new house, which I couldn't afford. Another coincidence...IDK. But, things ALWAYS seem to have a way of working out. Even when they seem bad at the time.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 7:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• There are many reasons, but none of them were your fault. So sorry for your loss.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• There's always a reason, but we aren't always meant to know what they are. I have had a few miscarriages and while it hurts (a lot) emotionally, you will get through it. My doctor described it as when you plant a seed, sometimes that seed doesn't grow the way it should. After my second miscarriage we discovered that I have a progesterone deficiency. Once we found the strength of progesterone I needed I was able to get and remain pregnant. Nothing was your fault though. Sorry for your loss.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• There could be, but many times, they just happen. I had one, and my doctor assured me it was not because of something I had done. I think it's common to wonder if we did.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'm so sorry for your loss. There could be many reasons, unfortunately it's not usually possible to know the reason. It's usually not something the mother did or didn't do. It's usually that there was something wrong with the fetus, and it's natures way of taking care of that. Those were the answers given to me when I miscarried, and they didn't help very much then, but time did help me. It's always a little heartbreak that many people do not understand, but it does lessen over time. Hang in there.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes there is always a reason, i miscarried with my first at 2 months, i was 17 i always said god wasnt ready for me to have a baby, i miscarried again last year thanksgiving after having 2 live healthy babies, that one hurt bad i cried and didnt know why it happened to me, so i assumed that there was something wrong with the baby and it was better that it happened! But iam now pregnant again (6 months) and hes awesome! These things just hapen, nobody can explain them
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

courtneycra

• Low progesterone. And a whole slew of others. It's hard to say what causes them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2010