The dirty talk question made me think. adult content

What do you say then? What does your SO turn on the most? WHat do you like to hear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• We both like when we explain exactly what they are doing to turn us on...'I love the way your cock slides into me so deeply' 'It makes me want to beg when you barely slide it in then out again'
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My Husband and I don't do it..it isn't Our thing. We do other things to and with each other that aren't a lot of other people's thing, though..so it evens out. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• One time DH called me a slut during sex & it totally turned me on. It was weird & he only did it that once...but i have to admit, i liked it. Does that make me a weirdo...LOL?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• We don't really dirty talk. I think we've done it only a couple times, usually when there has been drinks involved lol
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 10:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I agree with Jademom07. That's about how our sex conversations usually go :)
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 1:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My husband talks dirty... a LOT. And I like it. The weird thing is, I really can't do it, I start laughing whenever I try. That's why I like being gagged, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It's definitely one of our things. He likes to call me his dirty slut/whore and that makes me whimper. We are into some, uh, thing that would be considered "kink" by some but "lifestyle" to others. ;)
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2010