Has anyones child ever....

I wanted to update everyone about the lump on my sons neck. I finally got him to see his family doctor and I was relieved to find out it is a viral infection. Nothing they can give because it just has to run its course. Now that being said I had my other son (his twin brother) looked at as well because he has started to show some signs of getting sick. Turns out that he has what my other little guy has. He has swollen lymph nodes as well but nothing like his brother had. The lump on my little man is getting smaller. The bad news... I was told by the dr. that it takes up to 2 weeks for this stuff to go away! I am so sad for my boys. I wish I could take their illnesses instead of them. I can handle it better. Thanks for all the advice. I truly appreciate it.

mommyoftwins213

Asked by mommyoftwins213 at 8:15 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Has anyone's child ever what?
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 8:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• OOPS. Sorry. I posted a question the other day about my son having a huge lump on the side of his neck. It really scared me. It was a VERY swollen lymphnode
    mommyoftwins213

Comment by mommyoftwins213 (original poster) at 8:49 AM on Dec. 23, 2010