During sex, have you ever found your thoughts drifting off? adult content

WHat did you think of?
I haven't had that happen yet, but the other night my hubby woke me up for sex and touched me until I was in the mood... just a little bit. It felt good, but really I was half asleep. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. I've even read a book during sex, that's how boring the sex was

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I don't care for sex. So my mind wonders alot to try to make it pass by quicker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes, it has happened....i have adult ADD....LOL! But, i'm pretty quick to redirect my thoughts. I enjoy being intimate.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, sometimes. Usually I just think about mundane things, like "oh gosh, I forgot the loaf of bread at the grocery store today" or if my kids are still awake, I find myself worrying about whether or not they'll hear anything. I really prefer to wait until they're asleep, lol, but by that time, I'm usually pretty tired too.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:09 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes sometimes! I think about what I have to do that day or the next day.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 10:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, I find myself thinking about all kinds of different things- what I want to eat when we're done, what might be on t.v. later, what I need to get done that day... Sex is usually not fun for me :( Not cause of my S.O. i just have problems with sex i think...
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 1:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It's happened a lot more lately than it used to. I'm still there and in the moment (and thoroughly enjoying the moment), but I do find my mind drifting to other things. These things include thoughts like where will I find work and if I can find a college program I want to do, etc.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If u are thinking about other thing while having sex than he aint hitting it right! The only thoughts I have is "Dont Stop"
    honeychicks

Answer by honeychicks at 1:36 AM on Dec. 25, 2010