Whats the best mop?

Yes, I asked whats the best mop. I have the Clorox mop but it leaves my floors sticky and I end up on my knees with a wet rag wiping it all down again....what mop do you use??

queen_tut

Asked by queen_tut at 5:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i just got the shark steam mop. i love it. no residue and i don't have to spend money on cleaners. i couldn't believe how dirty my floors were even though i scrubbed them first.
    mygirlsrock00

Answer by mygirlsrock00 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I get down on my hands and knees and use a washcloth. Everything else seems to leave a residue or streaks. I use Clorox Green all purpose cleaner or a vinegar/water solution for cleaner.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• The hand-n-knee method is good! I do have a dirt devil floor keeper, and it does not leave any residue, and my floors come out looking good, but I would NOT recommend it to anyone...it leaks bad so I do have to go over the area quite a bit to get all the water cleaned up...other complain about it leaking as well.

If I had the means I would junk it and get the hover floormate...the reviews on that are GREAT!!! I wish at times that I got the hoever floor mate the at first.....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 5:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I use a libman sponge mop, then when im done I go back over with a dry towel to dry the floor so i dont have to wait for it to dry and usually dont have any residue, I also use the clorox green works, I love it.
    TheCrystalBall

Answer by TheCrystalBall at 5:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I use a Swiffer Wet Jet or just get down and use Clorox wipes... but we have a small kitchen.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Once a week I do the floors on my hands and knees then between those times I use a swiffer.
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 7:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• i use a libman i think. its a ring out mop that i can take the head off and wash every time i use it. i love it. and i use lysol.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• swiffer wet jet once a week. then about 2 times per month i use our shark steam mop and go over the floors with that as well.
    pinkbubbles79

Answer by pinkbubbles79 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I want to try a steam mop... i'm looking into the shark steamer and h20, but its about $100 and I want to know if it works first.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2008