Does anyone else feel like their pregnancy is just going by SO slowly?

I'm almost 20 weeks and I feel like it's taking FOREVER...... I'm only half-way!!!!!!!!!!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Lol I am 15 and felt like it has flew by so far... I am sure i will be feeling the exact same way here shortly... because I am not finding out the sex it makes it much harder to endure 38 weeks LOL!

leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• It sure does! I thought about it but I just couldn't wait! I wanted to get all the pink stuff together. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Yeah I wanna know too; planning can be so much easier ... but alas, I will hold out for the Big Surprise... it's all the hubby's fault LOL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• To me it's a surprise either way, ya know? So why not find out sooner than later. lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• LOL... I think so too; I just like driving the family and friends crazy I think; because it's unexpected, and they hate me for it HAHA! So much so, my best friend is going to come up from Tampa just so she can be the first of my friends to know...too funny!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Im 29 almost 30 and im so ready for it to be over. three yrs of this is tiring

edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I had to lose 4 weeks of this pregnancy! So it feels like it is going backwards. :) When I got pregnant, I counted from my period and figured I was 8 to 10 weeks. Went in for an ultrasound when there was no heartbeat and I thought I was 14 to 16 weeks... turned out to be just 10 weeks then. That was depressing at first, now it is okay. DH wanted to have a birthday baby and he is getting his wish. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• whoa guys i thought the same way, then one day ull wake up and ur in your third tri and its like 'omg i only have three months left!!!'
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 12:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes!!! I'm 22 wks and feel like I've been pregnant forever. I'm already tired of it and just want the baby out now! I'm ready for her.
    Anonymous