What would your tag say?

I was talking to one of my sister and we were discussing the state of our relationships with our siblings. We have a brother that is pretty much no good, but he's harmful to no one but himself (and has been like this for decades). We have a sister that is toxic and hurts everyone who attempts a relationship with her (and has been like this for decades).

We were talking about the difference nuances of being able to accept and have a relationship with people and I told her that even tho she doesn't choose to have a relationship with our brother I choose to have one with him because 1. He is a child of God and by God's choice was made a part of my inner circle. 2. Tho he has made serious mistakes in his life (as we all have) our Bible teaches us to not hold him to faults from his past (as our sins are forgiven so too should we forgive) and, 3. As far as I'm concerned my brother is 'Flawed but Harmless".
Our sister on the other hand, is the same as #1, the same as #2, but NOT the same as #3 -- and I cannot have a relationship with her because she does do harm and does continually provoke wrath (which is unGodly and we're told to not be a part of such things) and in my heart she has been tagged as "Danger Do Not Approach".

Anyhow, all this got me to wondering - if each of us were given a descriptive tag to let the whole world know what to expect from us, what do you think yours might say?
(I think mine might say - "Sometimes Stupid and Always Unperfect but Otherwise Well Intentioned")

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 9:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like what you have said here..intruiged by it. I don't have enough coffee to say what my tag is but I will think on that.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Well my brother was like your brother and then he committed suicide. I never chose to cut my self off from him but I did not go out of my way to talk to him either.
    For me my tag would be : a little lazy but loyal to the bitter end.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Ditz alert!

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010