what else will i face ?

Yesterday a deputy came to my house to serve me papers for an order of protection. He put against me. yet when the deputy came in he notice i was the one with the safety locks. he ask if i fear him i said yes. i wanted to keep peace with this man for my kids sake and i know he is having alot of issues with income so i did not put him on child support but what should i do, i mean he put an order of protection on me now i file for child support sounds childish to me.

just1979

Asked by just1979 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• Child support has nothing to do with retaliation and nothing to do with being childish. If they are his children, he should be paying 50% for their support and care.
    lovesergei

Answer by lovesergei at 9:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Ok, your leaving out why you where served with an OP. What happened and why would a judge approve that? I would consult with an attorney asap. Not to scare you but he is trying to make you look like an unfit mother by taking out the op on you. You need to protect yourself from him at this point. Follow the orders to the T,,dont have any contact with him, unless it says in your court papers. As for child support, go ahead, but Im more concerned with you protecting yourself and your child against the op right now.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• thank u
    just1979

Comment by just1979 (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• op says he feels unsafe when he is around me. everytime we in the same room we argue and last time he pushed me almost made me fall into a glass door so i defended my self and pushed him back. he also said i came in yo his home but his sister open the door for me.
    just1979

Comment by just1979 (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• this person has become vilont he has told me that he will not allow no one else in to this home i now live with my children he told he would burn it down before he sees another man livivng in it. he doesnt care about my children many people have said he is obssed with me. i am so scared
    just1979

Comment by just1979 (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You SHOULD file for child support. If he filed a protection order against you then just stay away from him. If he doesn't want to be apart of your life and you don't want to be apart of his, then you guys are set on staying apart. It should be that simple.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2010