have any of yall felt this way

im 18 weeks and i go for my u/s for the sex of the baby jan 7th i want a girl so bad but deep down im thinking that it will be my third boy im stressed and getti ng depressed about it and i cry at night about having another boy has anyone else felt this way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• while im sure with boys already your ready for a girl theres no need to get upset about it if its not. when my husband and i were TTC and found out we were pregnant for the first time. after already having a girl i wanted another one. when i found out it was a boy i was kinda bummed but i was super excited at the same time..im sure you will cry no matter what is it and love it either way...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I already have a boy and I am hoping this one is a girl. We arent having any more children after this one. If it's a boy it's a boy. Im not going to love him less because his daddy made him a male.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have three boys and I am thrilled to have them. I would still like a girl but four's my limit so we get one more try. But if we have all boys I will be happy. I'ld rather all boys to all girls personally. I was hoping for two of each but oh well. I love my boys and I'm happy that they're boys.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i was hoping for another girl the whole time i wentfor my u/s and its a boy bummer, i was dpressed for a minute then i thought this is my child and i cant be pissed about another boy, hes so adorable on the u/s pics also!!! Dont get mad i its not the gender you want, its a baby for you that god sends! :)
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Don't find out....The surprise is fun, and once he/she in your arms it won't matter. An u/s may make u depressed but holding ur precious baby I highly doubt you will care...Either way GL :)
    proudestmomma02

Answer by proudestmomma02 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• its your baby you know you'll love it whatever sex it is. Cheer up if it is a boy your already in the know how. Little girls are soooo much different. good luck
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2010