Are all the Cali regulars ok?

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2010-12/58421649.jpg

I know some of them are right in the middle of the mess from the storms.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's a mess to get around, but our home and neighborhood are okay.....a little down the hill from me and a little up the hill from me people have had some damage.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I live in the Bay Area and it is not raining btoday just really cold. Well cold for California.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 10:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i have some friends in Fort Irwin, they're doing okay according to their facebook posts and have used the mud to their advantage.. they went mudding apparently lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes- Lots of water but we are ok. I drove from nothern CA to SoCal over the weekend and it was a very rough ride. Today I am driving from LA to the Bay area, and am happy that the rain has subsided.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i live in northren CA , althought its rain steadly for the past week everything has been ok up here,,,,,just cold.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• We're in so Cal and we're fine, thanks. It's not raining today but yesterday was a mess. The streets were flooded, the freeway was scary to drive on... I haven't been out driving yet today but I'm sure it's nowhere near as puddle-ridden as it was yesterday.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:09 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'm North of LA and we got drenched but are fine. Thought the pool was going to overflow but the sun is out this morning.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:14 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Ok in the North state.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My family lives in So Ca..the desert and they are muddy and wet. Ok, no damage to any of my families houses. The Mohave River is flowing..That is cool to see since it is usually dry!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Somehow we haven't floated away! Driving to and from work was pretty scary over the past couple of days, though.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010