Does your cusor jump when your typing?

I have a brand new laptop and I noticed it does that. I am like WTF?! I can be writing something and it automacticallly does it. Then i have to stop and figure out what to erase and retype that thought over agina...hate it.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 10:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Technology

• nope....
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• No, but sometimes I'll start to type something and the next thing I know, the entire page jumps up to the top. It usually turns out that the page wasn't completely loaded. Maybe it's something similar with the mouse pointer?
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, Mine does. Grrrr. I think I need to put it on a flat surface instead of my lap and use my plug-in mouse.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes, i hate it.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 12:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes i HATE it
    mine is a laptop and i notice it when my hand or fingers are close to the mouse pad, so i think im to blame some of the times, my way out of it is to move the cursor either completely off the screen or just away from anything thats clickable lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2010