What are your plans for 2011 ?

All my life, I have either had money and no time, or time and no money!

I started a home biz in the Spring of 2010 ... which has set the ground work for my plans for 2011.

I am going to be debt free and working only for me in 2011. I'm finally going to LIVE my life ! WooHoo !

I will have the TIME to spend with my grandkids and the MONEY to do fun things and go fun places .. and do things I missed with my kids.

WISH, I had found this company 25 yrs ago ... before my kids grew up and I missed a lot of it. :-(

MaryJacobs

Asked by MaryJacobs at 10:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• Marriage, honeymoon, vacation with the kids, pregnancy...live happily ever after.

Congrats to you!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I plan to expand the business my husband and I own together, get more writing done and get more clients for my editorial service.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• my husband and i are going to diet together, exercise together with the family more often (walking almost every evening and such) and quit smoking together!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I will be producing and publishing my own anime and manga and we are getting investors for our very first action flick oh and finishing school!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I wish you all Love, Health, Happiness, and Success ... and a most fabulous 2011 !
    MaryJacobs

Comment by MaryJacobs (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Good for you!!

We're moving to another state at the end of January; I expect most of 2011 is going to be spent acclimating to our new surroundings. The great news is that this move is going to be really good for us - better/larger home, great schools & neighborhood, I'm looking forward to a great, maybe a little chaotic, new year!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:13 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Scuba .. that sounds exciting, congrats. Tell me, what state you are moving to and why (you can PM me, if you dont' want to publicize) .. I'm curious because we are considering moving to another state .. have a list of criteria and want to see what's out there.

GOOD LUCK and hope you have a fabulous 2011 !
    MaryJacobs

Comment by MaryJacobs (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Debt free by the end of February 2011. And then hopefully a fully funded emergency fund by the end of 2011. That last one is going to be hard to pull off though.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My plans are to be 100% debt free once my father's life insurance policies kick in and to buy a new vehicle that has high side impact safety.

Also, we are moving to TX in the summer (ugh hot)

My DOL contract expires in May and hopefully I can find another job down there.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Become a surrogate mom, pay off my car, start planning for a second child
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010