is this normal?

im only 2 months and i have a little bump. i think im only showing so early because my stomach was very flat before and i was pretty skinny. my bf and mom noticed it first then people i havent seen for a while have too.. its weird bc i know the baby is like the size of a pinto bean right now lol. can that happen sometimes??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hi there,

You are fine, every woman shows differently. You are probably right because smaller women show earlier but don't necessarily get huge. Good luck!
    Lisa
    www,bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• i am only almost into my third month and i have a little bump. its normal. everyone's different with the way they show. dont worry.
    stringsofmemory

Answer by stringsofmemory at 5:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• The baby is still small but your uterus is swelling due to the hormones, and bloating. I had a decent bump at 9 weeks. And you tend to retain water a little bit too. so Its a combination of things. and liek the other reply, it has a lot to do with each individual person and thier body. Good luck, enjoy.
    TheCrystalBall

Answer by TheCrystalBall at 5:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Yeah, that's normal... your waist starts to grow almost immediately.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Ohhh yeah lol I'm about 2 months too, and already I could pass for being about 4-6. It all depends on your body..especially if you said your belly was pretty flat before. As long as you're healthy, it's no big deal.
    Mrs_S1108

Answer by Mrs_S1108 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• i was oober skinny too, your body is just getting ready, the sooner the better. i lost 10 pounds my first half from the morning sickness....and gained 10 back the rest of my nine months..i was still very healthy though..the good thing about showing a little earlier i have heard is less stretch marks ;) because you dont just suddenly blow up at 4 or so months. start that stretch mark lotion now though! hehe
    kharmasmom

Answer by kharmasmom at 7:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2008