pregnant?

Normally I get morning sickness the week before my period(ever since I had my first child) and it will disappear when I get my period. This month it started 2 weeks before my period and hasnt gone away. My period was due Dec. 19 and still hasnt arrived. I have gone through all my pms symptoms, leg cramping, acne breakout (which will stay through my period, but its gone) and I just keep getting more and more tired. I took a test on the 18 but it was negative. My husband was suppoosed to get me another one last night and forgot. I feel like I am but you can never go on feelings alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took one of those early responsive tests the DAY before my missed period because I was having my wisdom teeth taken out that morning. It was negative. TWO days later I took another one and got a positive.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Wait a few more days and take another test. good luck
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I had 2 - tests then 2 weeks later i got 3 positive tests. Wait 2 weeks then take 2 more tests.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• JUST WAIT 1 WEEK MORE AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR POSSITIVE
    ANAKLETA

Answer by ANAKLETA at 12:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i say wait another week if it still don't come take another test cuz some times its too early to tell but if your really anxious to know i would get a blood test done
    prettymamiof2

Answer by prettymamiof2 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Wait for another week or two. Since your period wasn't due till the 19th and you took a test on the 18th it may have been to early for it to pick up the HCG hormone. Some women can get a positive before their period but there are those who cant get one till they are 2 months pregnant. Good luck and I hope you get the answer you want.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2010