Jilian Michaels workout DVD

Has anyone tried them?

I just bought 2 of them off of eBay for my New Year's resolution to work out.

How have they helped you? Are they super hard?

I'm excited to get them.

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I do the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and WHEW!! It's one hell of a workout. I lost 25lbs doing it and felt and looked stronger. It will be hard at first, but boy oh boy is it worth it! She's awesome!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I found the 30 day Shred hard and boring. I lost interest in the first few days. We have opted to get the Xbox Kinect and games like Zumba and Dance Party, that make working out fun.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:24 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i havent tried them but i have a friend that did and she loved it! she recommended it to me, i just havent gotten around to buying one yet. she swears by it though. good luck!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I did the 30 day shred. It was tough but by the 2nd week it was getting easier. The downside, you aren't supposed to work the same muscle groups every day and that is what I've found that her programs do.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• They are kick butt but can be done :)
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 11:07 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• ugh...I can't stand her so no! A friend has some game with her for the wii and I guess all she does is crab! drives the friend nuts

I'll stick to our belly dance dvd's ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• 30 day shred is tough, but just stick with it. It starts getting easier day by day and yes they do work if you are committed! Good luck!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have the 30 Day Shred. I used it once. It kicked my BUTT and bored me. It annoyed me, too, because I woke up the next morning sore EVERYWHERE EXCEPT my stomach. My abs have always been killer, but I have some baby fat left over them. I might go back to the 30 Day Shred after I get bored with yoga, pilates and belly dance.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• nope but good luck x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2010