Pregnancy dream, i cant shake it...Advice please.

i dream my dad was yelling at me ( i didnt know why until later in the dream) he told me he was sending me away. so i packed and left. i was at this school and i didnt know anyone. until i walked into a class and saw this girl i use to know. we headed back to the dorm and i met this guy. we started talking and i started having a panic attack or something but i was freaking out(then i realized i was pregnant in this dream about 6months cause i kept putting my hand my stomach and i was showing) i went looking through my purse dumping things out and then i went to find one of the girls at the dorm. i found them and signaled asking "does anyone have a cig?"(i dont smoke or anything) i went into the bathroom windon open and smoked. then i woke up and i could taste the cig in my mouth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are you currently pregnant right now? i know each time I was pregnant I had some of the craziest dreams. I think it's the hormones screwing with our heads. I wouldn't look to much into it. It's just a dream after all.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Do you have cigarettes in your house? Maybe you smoked it while in a sleepwalking stupor.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• im not pregnant. i mean ive had signs but tests are negative and ive been having my period. id be like 6months if i was.
    And no one in my house smokes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i have had 5 pregnancies and to tell you the truth a period doesn't mean anything i had them througout my first 5 months of each one, dreams are dreams i had dreams of my kids before they were born looked exactally what i dreamed
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• so i could be pregnant? despite my period and negative tests.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If you are getting a regular peiod you are NOT pregnant
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• there not regular though. most of the time all i get is heavy spotting for a few days for last almost 6months. sometimes its late and sometimes its early.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Have you seen the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" You coud be pregnant like those women. I would set up an appointment with your doctor and have blood work done, just to be sure.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• ive never seen the show. ive had negative blood tests too. im still gonna go to be sure. the last time i took a test was 3months ago.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2010