Favorite moisturizer

So I love to use body butters and moisturizers and all. . . I love love love to indulge myself. . . but what is your favorite moisturizer or lotion? I use many. . .and switch them often . . .a different one for a different mood I suppose. . .
But what is your favorite and why?

Kirs

Asked by Kirs at 11:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like Aveda; Tourmaline for my face, and Replenishing for the body. I'll use Crabtree & Evelyn's "La Source" body lotion to switch it up sometimes as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• jergens cocoa butter lotion
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 3:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I use this stuff called bare naked cream, no scent no alcohol in it. Just moisturizes really very well.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Aveeno
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Don't remember what the name of it is....I got it as a gift, think it was Dead Sea Body butter or something like that... Otherwise, I like to use Gold Bond.
    merryheart

Answer by merryheart at 12:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I am HORRIBLE for forgetting to moisturize anything but my face. It takes my skin getting super itchy and dry in the winter for me to remember. I think the lotion I have is Aveeno (or the generic version of it), but I'm not sure what specifically. On my face I use Neutragena facial moisturizer with spf 35 (I think, it might be 45) and at night I use the light night cream.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I like plain old cocoa butter lotion
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 1:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Vasoline Cocoa Butter and Mothers Friend for my stomach, hips, and back while pregnant
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010