PLEASE HELP I NEED IDEAS TO HELP WITH MORNING SICKNESS!!

I am 9 wks and i feel like i am gonna die lol all day long i am running to the bathroom. Which is hard cause I have 2 other kids that rely on my (4 yrs old and 8 months) please what is the best thing that you have found to help with morning sickness.

texas_robin82

Asked by texas_robin82 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pepper mint tea
    ginger ail
    soda crackers
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Eat some crackers in the morning before you get out of bed.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• When I was pregnant with our youngest I ate a lot of candy canes. I bought them on clearance after Christmas. The mint really helped.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Gum has helped me a Lot during this pregnancy!
    May787

Answer by May787 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• it sounds funny but it helped me when i was preggers, Animal crackers and Orange Pedialyte feel better
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Raspberry leaf tea... Chamomile tea... Milk... Saltine crackers... And,---time... (Sigh ! ) I KNOW IT'S AWFUL !!!... I was ragingly ill with nausea with my 1st baby... And,---sick too with my 2nd. But,---take heart... It will very likely pass... My morning sickness lasted all day for 2 1/2 months and then---WAS gone !!! And,---I felt terrific after that !!!... Have patience, Hon.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 11:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• thank you all for the helpful tips looks like I am running to the store lol not looking forward to that lol it seems that peppermint is the biggest helper so that will be the first thing i start with. its so hard with this one cause I have a 8 month old baby also. she is so clingy right now cause of teething.. =( its hard to puke and love at the same time.. THANKS AGAIN!!
    texas_robin82

Comment by texas_robin82 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Aromatherapy. Smell a lemon.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Peppermint candy or gum. The other thing is ginger snap cookies. I learned the trick for a friend and now even give to girl when sick. Plus do not rush when getting out of bed or when standing up. For some reason I would also eat fruit cups and that helped some. Plus eat small meals and that will help. I also found that sleep propped up and that helped a lot.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Preggie pops(gotten from maternity shops and some baby stores) helped alot(they have natural ingredients). My youngest just turned 3 and I still keep some around for when ever I get that 'funny' feeling in my stomach, they help settle it. Also wintergreen Tic-Tacs.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 1:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2010