favorite exercise routine

I love to exercise and work out. . .I have been doing yoga since high school and am currently entering into a new workout routine as well making my schedule 3 days a week Yoga and 4 days a week workout routine (keep in mind it is all alternating and approved by my D.O.).
But I was wondering what your favorite routine is? Why?
Yoga makes me just feel great! and it is recommended now by my D.O. with my current physical disability (nothing to worry about just something I need to do PT for). and the added workout routine . . . it makes me feel energized and alive. . .I LOVE IT!
So what is your routine?

Kirs

Asked by Kirs at 12:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Lots and lots of ab work because I just can't get a flat belly like I used to have back no matter what! But I really love jogging outdoors when it is nice weather.
    b_Jessica

Answer by b_Jessica at 3:02 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Cleaning my place and chasing my 2 little one's is enough exercise for me. It's a great work out. I havent gained any weight in months and actually lost a few pounds :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I do Beachbody workout videos. I alternate Turbo Jam and Brazil Butt Lift .. I do them because I love the workout, I love the results and I can feel the difference in my energy level. When I don't work out, I feel sluggish all day, but when I do work out I feel energized.

Chalene Johnson is the creator of Turbo Jam and she is so upbeat and enthusiastic, you just want to workout with her!
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 12:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• 6 mil walk 7 days a week.singingbakingdancingsleepninjabunch of roseshugs

brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Running and yoga
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• chores LOL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• weight lifting

Answer by older at 8:45 AM on Dec. 25, 2010