My mother in law is mad that we do not let her watch our kids from time to time. Of course after she said something my mommas-boy husband said we should think about it... but there is no way she is watching them alone !!!
1. she lives in another town - over 45 minutes away, so for what occasion would we travel 45 mintues for her to babysit ( they will NEVER stay the night there )
2. she is 66 years old and not in the greatest health ( FIL is 72 and has had several mini strokes and is blind in one eye)
3. My husbands niece and nephew ( ages 9 & 10 ) live with them and are horrible acting and mean to my kids ( not to mention FIL is the main babysitter of them )
4. I know she would let them onder through the destroyed house by themselves and let nice and nephew watch them, when in fact I am sure they would purposly try to hurt them ( as they have before)
5. most importanly they watched our 2 year old son before... they were here visiting and our daughter had an allergic reaction, My grandma ( who lives next door) was at the store, so we had to leave him with them while we ran her down to the DRs ...... we come back 30 minutes later and they are in the living room watching baseball ..... my son is sleeping in the closet upstairs ( neice and nephew locked him in there ) !!!!!
So hell f***ing NO they will NEVER watch my kids... and i had to control myself to not tell her off when she even had the nerve to ask to watch the kids !!!!!
Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Parenting Debate
Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Answer by neebug3766 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Answer by LindaClement at 12:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Answer by GINSMUM123 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Answer by jilligan362 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Answer by scout_mom at 1:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Here is a good support group for you. They have lots of experience and insight that might be helpful for you. Good luck.
Answer by QuinnMae at 2:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Answer by mamabeard3 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Answer by mamabeard3 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010
Next question overall
(Home & Garden)
What cleaners/polishers can I use on cheap hardwood floors?