HELLO MY DEAR FRIENDS SORRY FOR THE DETAILS BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS NORMAL TO HAVE A YELLOW DISCAHRGE LIKE WHEN I OVULATED IT LOOKS THE SAME AND IM 7 WEEKS PREGO adult content

ANAKLETA

Asked by ANAKLETA at 12:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well im 11 wks prego and 2 weeks ago i was dichaging and i talked to my dr and she said it could be normal dicharge cuz most pregos discharge or a minor yeast infection cuz it is possible to get one when prego, but for me it was a y. infeection but if i were you i would to your o.b/gyn just to make sure. good luck with your pregancy and a healthy baby
    prettymamiof2

Answer by prettymamiof2 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I had more discharge during pregnancy than at any other time during my life.

As long as it's not smelly or itchy, it more than likely normal.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• THANK YOU AND SAME TO YOU AND HAVE A MERRY CHRSTMAS
    ANAKLETA

Comment by ANAKLETA (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I always had a yellow discharge during pregnancy. Completly normal :) as long as there is no odor of course.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I too had more discharge during. When I asked my doctor, he said it was normal. It is still a good idea to at least call your doctor, it is probably normal, but it doesn't hurt to ask and that is what they are there for.

nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 1:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2010