what chore do you like ... and which one do u hate ?

i like to wash dishes but hate matching socks

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate dust, and favorite chore is cleaning the messy kitchen cause when get that done I feel the house is in shape.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I love, love cleaning my kitchen and HATE the bathroom. Seriously, if we didn't need one in the house I'd be okay with that. lol
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Love to cook, hate to clean the dirty dishes. Any of you want to come clean my kitchen? lol
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If I have to pick a favorite I guess it would be cooking. My least favorite is laundry, I feel like it's a never ending battle.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I can clean my living room and dinning room very easly. I hate kitchen only if there is a lot of dishes or dirty floor. Hate bathrooms and my room. Sometimes I like the cleaning the kids rooms, depends on how much I aloud them to slack off. Dont ever like cleaning toyroom( like decorating though), laundry room(litter boxes and a mountain of clothes, garage, or basement. Although I can wash clothes all day everyday just have to remember to dry and hire someone to fold cause I hate hate hate folding clothes and putting them away!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i love vaccuming..i hate dusting
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i hate to clean the tub but like to clean up the kitchen- makes me feel clean and ready to go since we spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I don't like doing any chores, but if I had to choose a favorite, it would be cleaning the counters, or doing dishes. There isn't much bending, and you know they are completely clean. The worst chore IMO is doing the floors and wiping baseboards, because they never seem clean enough and my back and knees usually hurt afterward.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I don't mind cleaning the kitchen, but I can't stand doing laundry! haha it's always an all day event and with 2 kids and a husband (who sometimes can be considered a kid in a good way, lol) there is a constant flow of laundry all the time!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• drowning in laundryI like vacuuming, I hate putting away laundry.

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010