What book?

What book did you just finish? What did you just start? I just finished Running With Scissors a few days ago and I started  The Road Tuesday, I think. I'm almost finished with it and I have no idea which book I'll read next (I checked out like 7 the other day).

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've just finished the fourth book in the Outlander (Diana Gabaldon) series, and have just started the fifth in the series. I also picked up a book recommended on NPR called So Much for That by Lionel Shriver. I'm looking forward to that one--it sounds very interesting!  I read Running with Scissors a little while ago.  It was fascinating and horrifying at the same time.  It left me feeling very disturbed.  What did you think of it?

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 1:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I just finished "Into the Devil's Den" by Dave Hall and Tym Burkey, which is a true account of an FBI informant who went undercover and moved up the ranks in the Aryan Nations.
    I have now begun "Prodigal Summer" by Barbara Kingsolver.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• honestly its been awhile since i read a good book. the last series i read was percy jackson and the olympians.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 12:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Just finished Under This Unbroken Sky and geting reading to start Twilight.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Twilight saga! It is an amazing series. The books are much better than the movies. I finished all 4 books in 4 days! Very addicting :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I felt pretty much the same way. I didn't really feel very disturbed, but it was a little unsettling. I laughed through most of it, but there were parts that I had to go back and read again because I thought I had misread lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Reading Private right now and haven't decided what to read next. I have quite a few books waiting.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 11:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I finished Measure of a Man, by Sidney Poitier. What an interesting take on life.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2010