THIS IS MY FIRST BABY AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING UNTIL WHEN YOUR BELLY START GROWING UP? I FEEL MINE ITS GOING UP BUT I DONT KNOW IF ITS JUST ME OR ITIS GOING ? IM 7 WEEK OR 8

ANAKLETA

Asked by ANAKLETA at 12:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well hun i have 6 kids and i tell u every pregnancy is so different and some times ur belly grows and sometimes it doesnt with my 3rd i had no belly till i was 7mnths and she was a big 7 pounds 8 oz baby
    TrAvIeSa74

Answer by TrAvIeSa74 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• OOO MY GOD IT WAS SO TINY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
    ANAKLETA

Comment by ANAKLETA (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If you haven't been to your OBGYN Doctor you should make an appointment. The Doctor will let you know how the pregnancy is going. They also offer New Mother classes at a lot of Doctors offices now. If you have no one to give you proper advise, you should inquire about the classes they offer. Best wishes.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Relax, it will grow before you know it. And the doctor will measure it at every appointment.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• The size of your belly also depends on whether or not your uterus is tilted. If you tild towards the front you will show earlier. If you tilt towards the back you may not show until late in your pregnancy. Your uterus usually corrects itself so it is nothing towarry about but that is why people carry their babies differently.
    aikenchic

Answer by aikenchic at 2:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i am almost 4 months and not showing to much yet enjoy being able to fit into clothes
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 11:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i am eight weeks to we should be friends this is my sixth baby so any questions ask away i have been threw it all...
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2010