has anyone not been able to eat

when they had morning sickness? i cant seem to get anything down and when i do i feel like im gonna puke again, the only thing i can eat is sandwiches from subway, which i cant go and get every single day

how did you curb your morning sickness, and whatd you eat when you had morning sickness? and yes i know everyones pregnancy is different

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had "morning" sickness ALL DAY for 5-1/2 months.. then I got to eat for a week then found out I had Gestational diabetes... I only threw up 2 times but it was more that feeling of on the verge of puking all day is what I got.. nothing I tried ever eased it but if you are throwing up too much, that will cause problems so talk to your Dr.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• morning sickness from my 3 pregnancies has forever ruined breakfast for me.

the best thing that helped me was sipping on some very cold, very carbonated ginger ale. if it went stale it was useless. but all things ginger are supposedly good for nausea, ginger root, gingerbread, etc. i also had to take my prenatals in the evening, the iron was too much for me in the morning. and eventually i couldnt even take regular prenatals, had to take flinestones cause they were easier on my stomach.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• With my second child it was horrid. I had times when I couldn't eat.

Eating light snacks, smaller meals more often, may help you.

If all else fails and you don't get a lot of help on here with answers.. you can ask your doctor. They can prescribe anti nausea medicine. Sometimes they'll just have you take like vitamin b and unisom but only they can tell you the exact directions on how to mix the two together.

It helps wonders so give your OB a call and ask them how to help :D

Good luck and congratulations.

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 1:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Mine has been sooo intense. I'm 4 days from my second trimester and have lost a grand total of 18 lbs. I was NOT overweight to being with. My midwife recommends protein to get through the morning sickness, its the last thing you want to eat at teh time but it usually helps if you can just do it. Sometimes I just opt for a spoon of peanut butter for a little protein though a boiled egg works better. In the end though ntohing helped me. My doctor finally put me on meds for both acid reflux and anti-nausea.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 2:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have very bad nausia but no throwing up i dont want any food ever i cand even going a day with out gaging at leats 50 times it sucks so bad
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 11:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i got pills from my doc today i finally ate a full meal today im a happy camper haha
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010