Xmas decor?

I decorate everything that my family/guests see when they are over for the holidays. I allow my kids to color pics, make crafts and kinda cheesy xmas stuff and let them hang stuff in the hallway and all over the kitchen. Everything non xmas is packed up so we have to fill the bare walls and such. My girls love being appart of this and they will go and do a craft and hang it where ever on their own. So it helps me out, keeps them busy and makes them happy. Does any one else do anything like this? And yes we may have over decorated and it may seem corny but I have kids and we love it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• we have so many decorations that you hardly can get around. my husband puts so much up. we have a whole chest full of snow globes I collect every christmas. we have stuff in the kichen bathroom. we have our whole outside decorated with 2 christmas trees 4 reindeers and a snowman and a mrs. claus a statue of mary joseph and baby JESUS and wreaths windsocks lights on all the bushes. I could sell all this and make a mint we have so much!!!!!
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 2:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Is that a question?

We decorate our living room. Some years, we put up outdoor lights, but it doesn't appear that this is one of those years. We have done all kinds of cheezy Christmas crafts, including tree ornaments, popcorn strings, cut out paper snowflakes (by the millions --and stuck them to windows or hung them from the ceiling)... but the kids are grown now, and we don't have the time at home anymore. So, it's sparse and just festive, rather than over-decorated now.

One of my daughters used to do her window, too --lights and ornaments and things. She's busy these days... working and clubbing and whatnot. No interest at the moment...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2010